Black Ops is the seventh installment in the CoD series and it is developed by Treyarch and distributed by Activision. Following in the footsteps of the highest grossing video game of all time, Modern Warfare 2 by Infinity Ward, Treyarch has some large shoes to fill. Nevertheless, they seem up with the challenge.
I can expect that this is one of the biggest actions series ever. Call of Duty: Black Ops is a brand new experience that will take you to a new level of video gaming, as elite Black Ops forces fight just like the secret wars during the 1960s in the Cold War.
Single-Player Campaign: An Epic
The trademark intensity of Call of Duty returns with an epic single-player campaign which takes players deep behind enemy lines as an elite Black Ops soldier undertaking covert warfare, classified operations, and explosive conflicts worldwide.
The fan favorite co-op mode made famous in Call of Duty: World at War is back as you and up to 3 friends utilize a wide range of weapons to battle unlimited waves of blood-thirsty Zombies. You should battle to live in one of the most exciting and critically-acclaimed co-op experiences in video gaming. In this blog, discover more details as we update more mysteries behind the Zombies…
Combat Training enables you to play against enemy controlled AI along with your friends, on the web and split-screen. A Remarkably DEEP MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE
The Call of Duty Black Ops will take the cut-throat play to brand new heights. Expect to have the action-filled, fast-paced combat you love with more features than ever before:
- Earn currency-like COD Points to buy equipment, attachments, perks, and new customization options. This gives the liberty to acquire what you need, when you want.
- All new Killstreaks including Napalm Strikes, the remote controlled explosive device (RC Car), and controllable helicopters.
- Put your COD Points on the line with all-new Wager Matches. Participate for one of the top three spots in four custom game modes that try out your nerves and weapon abilities.
- With different varieties of gun camos, face paints, and equipment choices, you can easily customize the soldier’s look.
- The Theatre Mode will allow you to replay your best kills. Edit and upload gameplay videos to reveal your skills to the world.
- Jump into Combat Training and hone your tactics offline versus A.I. bots both in Free-For-All and Team Deathmatch modes.
For more details on Call of Duty Black Ops, check out Call of Dead Blog.