You may be a couple who doesn’t have enough room in your bedroom for a queen or king size bed and you are perfectly fine with the size of a double mattress which is generally 54″ x 74″ to 75″.
Or maybe you’re a single person who doesn’t think a twin or twinxl mattress is wide enough.
In any case, you are thinking of memory foam as the material of choice.
Since the invention of memory foam and it’s popularity as a sleep surface, millions of people have found the perfect night’s sleep by buying one of these mattresses.
Why is Memory Foam Mattress So Comfortable?
There are a few reasons why memory foam has been such a smash hit with people who want a restful night’s sleep.
First of all, memory foam isn’t fighting for position with your body during the night, it’s actually moving from any of the pressure your body puts against it.
You see, memory foam is open-celled foam as opposed to those old fashioned foam mattresses that people used to hate because they were so hot to sleep on.
Closed cells trap air and your body just keeps heating that air until it becomes unbearable and makes you sweat, toss and turn.
Open celled memory foam, on the other hand, allows the air to move from cell to cell and actually to dispense itself into the air. When you get up from bed, the mattress slowly “breathes” in the air again and returns to it’s original shape and size.
I’m sure you’ve seen those pictures of someone’s hand print in a memory foam mattress after the hand has been lifted off it.
The purpose of those pictures is to show you that your mattress is not forcing itself upward against your body like a coil spring or air mattress does.
If it was, it would instantly return to it’s full shape as you were raising your body off of it. Instead, it just slowly recovers after you’ve gotten off of it.
Now, I think the picures are a bit misleading because good memory foam won’t wait that long to reform itself.
The used a very cheap, low density material for those pictures to exaggerate the point but it still tells the story.
Temperature sensitivity is another factor in memory foam comfort. As you body lies on the material your body heat softens it up and it becomes even more comfortable.
The density of the foam is also critical to it’s quality, support and life expectancy.
Heavier, denser foam will out last less dense foam by quite a few years.
Generally speaking, a 4 lb density foam is considered as 10-year foam while 5 lb density foam is considered to be 20-year foam.
This is affected greatly by which country the foam comes from so be careful to check and find out where the foam was poured.
The U.S.A. poured foam will outlast and outperform foreign foams and will be much safer to your health while not having the Limburger smell that foreign foams are famous for having.
Ashley Furniture Signature Design Memory Foam Pressure Relief Foam Mattress Review
Rating: 4.6 Out of 5 Stars
When you have pain problems with your neck, back, or shoulders constantly, using the standard traditional spring mattresses won’t help. They may provide immediate relief for a while, but they won’t last. If you want to enjoy high quality sleeping with a little boost in the comfort sector, you may want to consider having 12-inch Ashley Memory Foam Pressure Relief Foam. Not only this mattress will help you deal with the pain, but it will also improve and boost your sleeping comfort to the highest level.
The Solid yet Comfortable Support of The 12 Inch Memory Foam
One of the most important features of a mattress is solid and sturdy support, which is different from firmness. Support is when the mattress has the right structure and frame that allows it to accommodate the user’s weight to a certain point. Well, this mattress certainly has the right support it needs, and it doesn’t compromise the comfort at all. You know well some of the mattresses out there that have solid support, but they aren’t comfortable to use because they are being too rigid, too heavy, and not flexible at all. Well, it won’t happen to this particular mattress because the support system is just good and smart. Moreover, this mattress is quite flexible. It can be rolled up and laid down easily, without hassle or fuss. Once you open it up from the box, lay it down for a while so it will be fully expanded. Then you can move it around easily and plan whatever room layout that you want. Other mattresses may be too firm or rigid; you know that traditional spring mattress can’t really be rolled up, but it won’t happen to you when you have this mattress.
The Memory Foam Technology
Another cool thing about this mattress is the memory foam layers that come along with the high-density layers. The mattress has the right thickness – around 12 inch – so you can be sure that it is super comfy and super nice. It will remember your body contour and shape in smart ways, so you can be sure that you will enjoy high-quality sleeping. The cool thing about memory foam is that it provides comfort and support on the right spots and then accommodates softer spots just right. Even after usage, there won’t be anybody impression’s left – which usually happens to other mattresses, especially the traditional one. Your body won’t sink into the mattress, but it will stay on the surface nicely, thanks to the firmness quality.
The Specs and Features
There are some good things that you can enjoy from this mattress, such as:
- The price is logical and quite affordable. It is sold around $500, but when you purchase one from Amazon, you will only have to spend $387 and you can get a free shipping offer.
- The dimension is quite solid and right, with 76 x 80 x 12 inches in overall retrospect
- It has high-end compression technology that makes packing and setting up easy and simple.
- It comes with a temperature distribution system that will make sure that it won’t be too hot or too cold during winters or summers.
Ashley Furniture Memory Foam Mattress Customers’ Reviews
There are some key elements that most people like from having this mattress around. The good things are:
- The mattress is easily set up or assemble. Most people like the fact that they don’t need to break a sweat to set up the mattress. Everything is designed in a very simple and not-very-complicated manner.
- The mattress is super comfy. Most people who have used it said that they feel like sleeping on clouds. The mattress has the right inflating feel, improving comfort. Some say that the mattress feels firm at first, but it isn’t uncomfortable or whatsoever. After a while, they feel very nice and get very solid support that they need.
- The memory foam does work well. The users can feel that the mattress is ‘adjusting’ itself to conform to their body and contour, which feels nice. They feel that they get the right support on the right spots. They don’t toss and turn as much as they used to with the old mattress. Even after a few months – even several years – the memory foam is still long-lasting and works just fine.
Despite all the good things, there are still some possible flaws that you should be prepared of, such as:
- The smell. Some people don’t really bother with the smell. For them, the mattress only smells ‘new’. Some, however, don’t like it at all. But you can always cover the smell with your own bedsheets that have been soaked and washed in the softener. It will counteract the new smell.
- The heat. Some people say that the mattress retains heat, and it can be quite warm during summer days. But again, as long as you choose the right bed sheets and top bed cover, you are fine.
Basically, this is a well worthy item that you can use to improve sleeping comfort, learn more about Ashley mattress
Ashley Furniture Signature Design 12-Inch Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress Price Chart
Twin Size Mattress:
|Sale:||$240.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$377.01 (61%)|
Full Size Mattress:
|Price:||$316.70 & FREE Shipping.|
|You Save:||$43.29 (12%)|
Queen Size Mattress:
|Sale:||$340.64 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$48.36 (12%)|
King Size Mattress:
|Sale:||$386.83 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$113.16 (23%)|